- Location: Grand Island, NE
- NCompleted: October 2016
- Owner: Third City Christian Church
- Type of Build: Construction Management
- Project Schedule: October 2016
- Project Size: 10,000 sq. ft. addition, 7,000 sq. ft. remodel
Chief Construction worked closely with the owner’s group and architect through the design and construction process. The 10,000 square foot addition to the church included a new atrium and commons area, mezzanine level multi-use stage, new main entrance to the Church and a new coffee bar, City Grounds, which is open to the public. The team also remodeled 4,000 square feet which included the existing reception area, office space and worship space. Stadium seating for approximately 200 seats were installed in the existing worship space. The team was able to reduce costs and come in at budget due to value engineering solutions with product substitutions.