- Location: Clay Center, NE
- NCompleted: May 2019
- Owner: Memorial Community Health, Inc.
- Type of Build: Design-Build
- Project Schedule: November 2018 - May 2019
- Project Size: 2,654 sq. ft.
Chief Construction served as the design-build team on a new clinic in Clay Center, Nebraska. This was a 2,654 square-foot build consisting of 3 Exam Rooms, a Procedure Room, a Radiology Room, an office, a kitchenette, a receptionist desk, a nurses station, 2 bathrooms and a waiting room. This building is handicap accessible and fully equipped with essential medical tools for the clinic.
“We chose Chief Construction because of their great design ideas and efficient planning. They had an answer for every question, and our end result is everything we wanted and more. We can’t wait to partner with Chief on our next project!”