- Location: Grand Island, NE
- NCompleted: December 2019
- Owner: Grand Island Regional Hospital Holdings
- Type of Build: Construction Management
- Project Schedule: 24 Months
- Project Size: 174,000 sq. ft.
The Grand Island Regional Medical Center is a four-story, 174,000-square-foot, full-service community hospital located at the southwest corner of Highways 281 and 34 in Grand Island, Neb. With an emphasis on transparency and quality healthcare, it represents an investment in the health of the community. The 64-bed hospital is designed to deliver an unparalleled patient experience that reinforces respect, compassion and a commitment to Grand Island and the surrounding community. Services offered include emergency care, surgery, labor and delivery, imaging and diagnostics (radiation, fluoroscopy, MRI, CT, nuclear medicine, mammography, ultrasound), endoscopy, interventional procedures, a cath lab and a pharmacy.