- Location: Grand Island, NE
- NCompleted: May 2020
- Owner: Amur Equipment Finance - James Truran
- Type of Build: Construction Management
- Project Schedule: May 2020
- Project Size: 18,000 sq. ft.
Amur Equipment Finance partnered with Chief Construction to remodel the Wells Fargo Bank building in Downtown Grand Island. This 18,000 sq. ft., two-story renovation will give the firm offices, conference rooms, open work areas, break rooms, a kitchen, and storage room as well.
Our team worked to take pre-cast off of the existing building, to allow for new windows (as pictured). This will allow for more light to get into the building, giving it more of an open feel.
Construction is estimated to wrap up May 2020.